- Vincent Van Gogh (via natashakills)
i like being complimented on my eyebrows and on my oral sex techniques
- Chad Davidson, from “In Ravenna,” From the Fire Hills (Southern Illinoise University Press, 2014)
- Mark Twain (via devilduck)
Benjamin Harrison was often called the “human iceberg” — a humorless, serious man who had little use for all of the small-talk, glad-handing, and other niceties that came along with being a politician. Harrison was difficult to work for, impossible to work with, and observers wondered if the…
Can’t you accept the possibility that this isn’t an X-File?
- Lord Byron (via portionsofeternity)
are you ever in the middle of saying something or showing someone something and you realize that literally no one cares
I’ve literally stopped talking mid-word in a story and no one has noticed.
I want a perfect body
I want a perfect soul
I want you to notice when I’m not around
You’re so fucking special
I wish I was special
- Gail Levin, Edward Hopper: An Intimate Biography (via larmoyante)